We stand behind our quality products.
Table Designs warrants to the original purchaser that for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase, under normal use and service conditions, Table Designs products shall be free from defects in workmanship and material except as specifically excluded below. The following items are specifically excluded from the warranty, and Table Designs shall not be liable for any failure, defect, or damage resulting from or connected to the following:
- Any custom components that are not part of the standard would include, but not be limited to, custom-designed parts or customer-specific components such as fabric, vinyl, foam, etc. that are not part of the standard line. Furniture that has been unduly exposed to elements such as water, direct sunlight, extreme changes in temperature, etc. Except where noted, our products are not intended for outdoor use, and no warranty is made with respect to goods used outdoors that are not intended for use outdoors. Solid wood tops must be stored and used in a properly controlled environment; otherwise, the warranty may be voided. Keep solid wood furniture in a temperature-controlled environment, with the relative humidity at 35 percent to 45 percent. We recommend the use of air conditioning as well as investing in a hygrometer, humidifier, or dehumidifier to help manage the humidity in your region. Do not place solid wood furniture directly in front of windows, heat or air conditioning vents, radiators, or fireplaces. Tabletops, bases, and chairs are manufactured for indoor use only unless otherwise noted and should be stored and used in temperature- and humidity-controlled areas. Extended exposure to direct sunlight is not recommended. Expansion and contraction will occur due to extreme changes in temperature or humidity.
- Rust or corrosion of metal hardware and/or bases and staining caused by rusted or corroded hardware or bases (please see Cleaning Information for details on how to maintain your hardware and metal bases).
- Assembly or handling of products after they leave our factory, including any lack of performance or improper performance in any way by the assembler.
- Abnormal use of products and/or damages resulting from use outside of the “ordinary” usage of the product.
- Color or pattern variances between any part or any new replacement part or pieces. We will occasionally discontinue and/or modify products and/or colors. If the original product or color is not available, the warranty replacement item will be made at Table Designs’ discretion with consideration of comparable quality or price.
- The application of paint, varnish, or other coating or chemical that is not approved by Table Designs. We recommend that any of the finishes (epoxy, varnish, or UV) be cleaned with a soft cloth, non-abrasive glass cleaner, and/or soap and water. The use of disinfectants containing bleach may soften the finish and void the warranty. Many health departments require the use of a sanitizer when cleaning food service tabletops. It is important to remember that the sanitizer can lead to a buildup of grease or dirt over time, which then leaves smudges that are difficult to remove. We recommend the use of an ammonia-free glass cleaner first, then applying the sanitizer and immediately wiping dry. If you are unsure if you are using a cleaner that may damage the finish, please contact the factory.
- Any lack of compatibility between our products and any other product not manufactured by us that causes damage to or failure of our products. Do not use abrasive plateware, cups, or any materials or items that can scratch the tables. Please use a polished bottom plate and cups. Do not set items that are too hot to hold on the tabletops.
- Post-delivery labor, transportation, or assembly.
- Damage caused by, among other things, use of incompatible accessories, intentional acts, unreasonable use, misuse, physical abuse, permanent deformation or destruction by human or animal, vandalism, riot, insurrection or civil disorder, accidents or corrosive atmospheres (such as those contaminated by acid rain, harmful chemicals or vapors), or any act of God (such as fire, flooding, hurricane, earthquake, tornado, lightning, ice, etc.), environmental condition (such as air pollution, mold, mildew, etc.), staining from foreign substances (such as dirt, grease, oil, etc.), or normal weathering (defined as exposure to sunlight, hot or cold temperatures, weather and atmosphere which may cause any colored surface to gradually fade, darken, chalk, or accumulate dirt or stains).
- Assembly of hardware, accessory items, or defects caused by their assembly.
- Damaged arising from freight and/or delivery,
- Damages arising from accident, improper use, neglect, or improper storage.
Please be aware that Table Designs has a ½” tolerance for all tabletops. If tabletops need to be an exact size, this must be noted in the quote request and clearly labeled on the purchase order or signed estimate. Similarly, Table Designs has a ½” tolerance for all table base heights and/or overall heights. If the table base or tabletop needs to be an exact height, this must be noted in the quote request and clearly labeled on the purchase order or signed estimate.
If your product arrives and there is any visible damage to the crating or packaging in any way, shape, or form, please mark damaged before signing and take lots of pictures. This can only help you; there is no downside to signing damaged. If there is any question, mark it damaged before signing for the shipment. If you do sign for the shipment and there is damage, please send us any information you have collected within 5 days of receiving the shipment. If you accepted a shipment and it was damaged and you did not sign it damaged, the factory cannot be held responsible. Should you need to store your product for any length of time, we recommend you keep the product in a properly controlled environment protected from heat, moisture, and temperature changes.
Should any covered defect occur during the 1-year warranty period, Table Designs reserves the right to inspect the defective product and can exercise the right to repair or replace it at its sole discretion. Table Designs shall not be liable or responsible for any labor charges or other expenses whatsoever in connection with the repair or replacement of either the original or any replacement product. Any claims need to be made prior to the expiration of the warranty period.
Warranty Claim Procedure:
For service under this warranty, contact Table Designs at the address below. When submitting a claim, you must provide the following: (1) contact information; (2) item number and description; (3) color; (4) a written description of the alleged defect; (5) photos of the alleged defect; and (6) proof of purchase, including the date of purchase. The purchaser also has the duty to provide Table Designs access to the alleged defective item for inspection or repair.
Once documentation has been received and reviewed, Table Designs sole responsibility shall be to determine, at its option, (a) if this warranty applies and, if so, (1) to determine whether to repair or replace the defective product or component and (2) to notify the purchaser of the solution. If approved, the corresponding replacement product will be shipped or delivered. All shipping and delivery costs associated with repairing and/or replacing a product will be the responsibility of the end-user and are not covered, including the cost of shipping a product to or from Table Designs. Replacement parts installed as a part of a warranty repair assume the remainder of the product’s warranty period. This includes a complete product replacement under warranty.
11445 Pyramid Drive
Odessa, FL 33556
THIS DOCUMENT CONSTITUTES THE EXCLUSIVE WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES PROVIDED BY TABLE DESIGNS. THE WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES CONTAINED IN THIS DOCUMENT ARE EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS, GUARANTEES, AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER WRITTEN, ORAL, OR IMPLIED BY STATUTE OR AT LAW. TABLE DESIGNS MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. TABLE DESIGNS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY SORT, SUCH AS LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF USE OR BUSINESS, AND/OR DAMAGES SOUGHT IN CONTRACT OR TORT, EVEN IF TABLE DESIGNS IS EXPRESSLY INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TABLE DESIGNS’ LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS SHALL, IN NO EVENT, EXCEED THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR THE RETURN OF THE PURCHASE PRICE.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that may vary from state to state. This warranty shall only be applicable and enforceable in the United States of America.
THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION FOR DECIDING LEGAL DISPUTES RELATING TO AN ALLEGED BREACH OF WARRANTY OR ANY REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY NATURE MUST BE FILED IN THE COURTS WITHIN THE STATE OF MANUFACTURE, WHICH IS FLORIDA. THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE INTERPRETED AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA. UNLESS PROHIBITED BY STATE LAW, ALL CLAIMS, CONTROVERSIES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA, INCLUDING ITS STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CONFLICT OF LAW RULE THAT WOULD RESULT IN THE APPLICATION OF THE LAWS OF A DIFFERENT JURISDICTION.
Proper maintenance of your product is required to support the benefits of this warranty. This warranty is voided in the event that there are indications of abuse or neglect of the product. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear effects on Table Designs’ products, which are received by regular use of the products. The product, part, or component may only be fully replaced once under the warranty.
No person or entity is authorized by Table Designs to make, and Table Designs shall not be bound by any statement or representation as to the quality or performance of Table Designs products other than as contained in this warranty. This warranty may not be altered or amended except in a written instrument signed by Table Designs and the purchaser.
This warranty is effective for products purchased on or after March 1, 2024, and applies to the original purchaser only.