Twist Table Bases
Our originally designed Twist Bases are versatile pieces fabricated with premium 14 gauge stainless steel in a variety of sizes and finishes. For printable product details and a guide to choosing the best size Twist Base(s) for several standard size tops, please review the product specifications. Don’t hesitate to Contact Us with general questions or for help choosing the right size base(s) for a certain table top. We would also be happy to give you a quote to fabricate a Twist Base in a custom size or custom color.
Material – 14 gauge type 304 stainless steel sheet
- Satin Finish – standard brushed finish (matches S.S. appliances)
- Swirl Finish – hand applied random swirl grind pattern
- Black Finish – black powder coat
- White Finish – white powder coat
Leveling Feet (1″ height x 3/4″ dia) – small stainless steel swivel leveling feet that offer stability with un-even floors. Feet are not obtrusive to overall design, and are welded on for an additional $50 per base. Standard height of base is 29″ with or without leveling feet. For orders without leveling feet, one inch felt discs are included to use as a substitute.
Lead Time – 1 to 2 weeks for Satin or Swirl Finish, 2 to 3 weeks for powder coated bases.
Weight Capacity – Twist Bases have a 500 – 800 lb load capacity depending on the base size
Choosing the right base for your top – Don’t hesitate to contact us for help finding the right size base(s) for a certain table top.
Affixing your table top to a Twist Base –
- Holes (1/4″ dia) to screw on wood table tops and other tops with wood substrates can be included free of charge upon request.
- Granite and other slabs that do not have a wood substrate, can be affixed the the base using silicone or glue.
- Glass tops generally do not get attached to the base. Clear bumper pads are included with every order to use as a stabilizer for the glass and prevent it from sliding.
Add to Quotation
Add to Quotation